Technology governance in radiology: the example of magnetic resonance imaging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan, Jean Claude, 1988. "Technology assessment at the French National Centre for hospital equipment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 341-347, June.
- Oortwijn, Wija & Banta, David & Vondeling, Hindrik & Bouter, Lex, 1999. "Identification and priority setting for health technology assessment in The Netherlands: actors and activities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 241-253, May.
- Maria João Maia & António Brandão Moniz, 2011. "Competências para a Tomada de Decisão na Radiologia: Uma abordagem de Avaliação de Tecnologia [Competences for decision taking in Radiology: A Technology Assessment approach]," IET Working Papers Series 02/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Perry, Seymour & Thamer, Mae, 1997. "Health technology assessment: Decentralized and fragmented in the US compared to other countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 177-198, June.
- Chrzanowski, Richard & Gutzwiller, Felix, 1986. "The assessment of medical technologies. Examples from Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 45-55.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maria João Maia, 2011. "Decision-making process in radiology: the magnetic resonance example in the TA context," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 7(7), pages 75-101, November.
- Xiaomei Luo & Yuduo Wu & Lina Niu & Lucheng Huang, 2022. "Bibliometric Analysis of Health Technology Research: 1990~2020," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(15), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision process; Health technology assessment; Magnetic Resonance; Radiology;
All these keywords.
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-NEU-2012-12-06 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.