Nominal Bonds And Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Shouyong, 2008.
"Efficiency improvement from restricting the liquidity of nominal bonds,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 1025-1037, September.
- Shouyong Shi, 2008. "Efficiency Improvement from Restricting the Liquidity of Nominal Bonds," Working Papers tecipa-329, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lagos, Ricardo, 2010. "Asset prices and liquidity in an exchange economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-930, November.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Waller, Christopher, 2011.
"Outside versus inside bonds: A ModiglianiâMiller type result for liquidity constrained economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1852-1887, September.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2009. "Outside versus inside bonds: A Modigliani-Miller type result for liquidity constrained economies," IEW - Working Papers 443, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2010. "Outside versus Inside Bonds: A Modigliani-Miller Type Result for Liquidity Constrained Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3272, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher J. Waller, 2009. "Outside versus inside bonds: a Modigliani-Miller type result for liquidity constrained economies," Working Papers 2009-056, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ricardo Lagos, 2010. "Moneyspots," 2010 Meeting Papers 498, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin, Antoine & Monnet, Cyril, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Implementation Frameworks: A Comparative Analysis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S1), pages 145-189, April.
- Antoine Martin & Cyril Monnet, 2008. "Monetary policy implementation frameworks: a comparative analysis," Staff Reports 313, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Antoine Martin & Cyril Monnet, 2009. "Monetary policy implementation frameworks: a comparative analysis," Working Papers 09-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kim, Young Sik & Lee, Manjong, 2012. "Intermediary cost and coexistence puzzle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 142-145.
- Shouyong Shi, 2014. "Liquidity, Interest Rates and Output," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 993-1036, November.
- Johnson, Christopher, 2016. "Differences of Opinion, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 70951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2008. "Outside Versus Inside Bonds," IEW - Working Papers 372, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006.
"Welfare Improvement from Restricting the Liquidity of Nominal Bonds,"
tecipa-212, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "Welfare improvement from restricting the liquidity of nominal bonds," 2006 Meeting Papers 245, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dror Goldberg, 2012. "The tax-foundation theory of fiat money," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(2), pages 489-497, June.
- Ed Nosal & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006. "The economics of payments," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Feb.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "A Microfoundation of Monetary Economics," Working Papers tecipa-211, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:46:y:2005:i:2:p:579-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.