Walras' Law and All That: Budget Constraints and Balance Sheet Constraints in Period Models and Continuous Time Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The rhetoric of failure: a hyper-dialog about method in economics and how to get things going," MPRA Paper 43276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The pure logic of value, profit, interest," MPRA Paper 30853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:205:y:1988:i:4:p:316-331:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 2000. "Walras' Law and the IS-LM Model. A Tale of Progress and Regress," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp069, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Walras’s law of markets as special case of the general Triangle Theorem: a laconic proof," MPRA Paper 44547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wynne Godley & Anwar Shaikh, 2002.
"An Important Inconsistency at the Heart of the Standard Macroeconomic Model,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 423-441, March.
- Wynne Godley & Anwar M. Shaikh, 1998. "An Important Inconsistency at the Heart of the Standard Macroeconomic Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_236, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley & B. Anwar Shaikh, 1998. "An Important Inconsistency at the Heart of the Standard Macroeconomic Model," Macroeconomics 9805021, EconWPA.
- Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2003. "Flow of funds: implications for research on financial sector development and the real economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 1015-1036.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Keynes’s missing axioms," MPRA Paper 32742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Aug 2011.
- Klausinger, Hansjörg, 2000. "Walras' law and the IS-LM model. A tale of progress and regress," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1326, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Intertwined real and monetary stochastic business cycles," MPRA Paper 42793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:21:y:1980:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.