Electric Utility Fuel Choice Behavior in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- P. L. Joskow & F. S. Mishkin, 1974. "Electric Utility Fuel Choice Behavior in the United States," Working papers 143, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2004.
"A dynamic analysis of interfuel substitution for Swedish heating plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 961-976, November.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2001. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution for Swedish Heating Plants," Umeå Economic Studies 550, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Matisoff, Daniel C. & Noonan, Douglas S. & Cui, Jinshu, 2014. "Electric utilities, fuel use, and responsiveness to fuel prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 445-452.
- Tauchmann, H., 2006.
"Firing the furnace? An econometric analysis of utilities' fuel choice,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3898-3909, December.
- Tauchmann, Harald, 2004. "Firing the Furnace? - An Econometric Analysis of Utilities' Fuel Choice," RWI Discussion Papers 17, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Harrison Fell & Daniel T. Kaffine, 2014. "A one-two punch: Joint effects of natural gas abundance and renewables on coal-fired power plants," Working Papers 2014-10, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Pettersson, Fredrik & Söderholm, Patrik & Lundmark, Robert, 2012. "Fuel switching and climate and energy policies in the European power generation sector: A generalized Leontief model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1064-1073.
- Soderholm, Patrik, 1996. "Comment : The competition between coal and natural gas: the importance of sunk costs (by A Denny Ellerman)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 47-48.
- Lafrancois, Becky A., 2012. "A lot left over: Reducing CO2 emissions in the United States’ electric power sector through the use of natural gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 428-435.
- Sanjog Misra, 2005. "Generalized Reverse Discrete Choice Models," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 175-200, June.
- Harald Tauchmann, 2004. "Firing the Furnace? – An Econometric Analysis of Utilities’ Fuel Choice," RWI Discussion Papers 0017, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0017 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:18:y:1977:i:3:p:719-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.