Optimal Economic Growth and Uncertainty: The No Discounting Case
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
- Evstigneev, Igor & Taksar, Michael, 2009.
"Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2006. "Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0623, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Joshi, Sumit, 2003. "The stochastic turnpike property without uniformity in convex aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1289-1315, May.
- Sumit Joshi, 1999. "The Stochastic Turnpike Property without Uniformity in Convex Aggregate Growth Models," Working papers 67, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Laroque, Guy, 1998. "Long-sighted principal and myopic agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 119-146, September.
- Gabrielle Demange & Laroque Guy, 1998. "Long-Sighted Principal and Myopic Agents," Post-Print halshs-00670909, HAL.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John B. Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," Economics Working Papers 15105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," NBER Working Papers 21155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Stanley & Merton, Robert C., 1984. "Macroeconomics and finance: The role of the stock market," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 57-108, January.
- Stanley Fischer & Robert C. Merton, 1984. "Macroeconomics and Finance: The Role of the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 1291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olson, Lars J., 1995. "Dynamic Economic Models with Uncertainty and Irreversibility: Methods and Applications," Working Papers 197822, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Cai, Yiyong & Kamihigashi, Takashi & Stachurski, John, 2014. "Stochastic optimal growth with risky labor supply," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 167-176.
- Yiyong Cai & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-24, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Yiyong CAI & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2013. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Yiyong Cai & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-585, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- I. V. Evstigneev & M. I. Taksar, 2001. "Stochastic Economies with Locally Interacting Agents," Working Papers 01-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Tuomas, Malinen, 2011. "Inequality and savings: a reassesment of the relationship in cointegrated panels," MPRA Paper 33350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buly A. Cardak, 2004. "Ability, Education, and Income Inequality," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(2), pages 239-276, 05.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "A Path Through the Wilderness: Time Discounting in Growth Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Michael Donadelli & Vahid Mojtahed & Antonio Paradiso, 2015. "Technological Progress, Investment Frictions and Business Cycle: New Insights from a Neoclassical Growth Model," Working Papers LuissLab 15119, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Lilia Maliar, 2016. "The Impact of Alternative Transitions to Normalized Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Amir, Rabah, 1997. "A new look at optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 67-86, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:14:y:1973:i:3:p:560-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed