Going mobile in China: shifting value chains and upgrading in the mobile telecom sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ding, Ke & Hioki, Shiro, 2018. "The role of a technological platform in facilitating innovation in the global value chain : a case study of China's mobile phone industry," IDE Discussion Papers 692, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- De Marchi, Valentina & Giuliani, Elisa & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2015. "Local innovation and global value chains in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:30:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-018-0145-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jocebs:v:16:y:2018:i:2:p:147-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joonkoo Lee & Gary Gereffi, 2013. "The co-evolution of concentration in mobile phone global value chains and its impact on social upgrading in developing countries," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-25, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Brandt, Loren & Thun, Eric, 2016. "Constructing a Ladder for Growth: Policy, Markets, and Industrial Upgrading in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 78-95.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:30:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0126-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Lechowski, Grzegorz, 2018. "Beyond "dependent development" in a high-tech industry? The interplay between domestic institutions and transnational sectoral governance in the trajectories of emerging Polish IT firms," Discussion Papers, Research Group Globalization, Work, and Production SP III 2018-302, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; mobile phones; cell phones; modularity; shanzhai; industrialisation; emerging markets; value chains; upgrading; mobile telecoms; investment; design capabilities.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijtlid:v:4:y:2011:i:1/2/3:p:148-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=240 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.