Innovation capabilities in the Brazilian automobile industry: a study of vehicle assemblers' technological strategies and policy recommendations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2015. "Reorganising global value chains and building innovation capabilities in Brazil and India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1376-1386.
- Martín Obaya, 2015. "Technological learning in MNC subsidiaries operating in regional integration processes: a case study on an automotive company in MERCOSUR," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-02, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2012. "Internationalisation and the agglomeration effect in the global value chain: the case of Italian automotive suppliers," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 267-290.
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2012. "A New Index Measure of Technological Capabilities for Developing Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201291, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2015. "A measure of technological capabilities for developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 210-223.
More about this item
Keywordsautomobile industry; Brazil; product development; technological capabilities; decentralisation; transnational corporations; TNCs; subsidiaries; vehicle assembly; technological innovation; location strategy; automotive parts.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijtlid:v:2:y:2009:i:1/2:p:53-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=240 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.