The changing institutional requirements for technological and economic catch up
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N., 2008. "Industrial Policy Changes and Firm-Level Technological Capability Development: Evidence from Northern Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-88, January.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Pablo Cabanelas, 2016.
"Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 595-612, August.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Cabanelas, Pablo, 2013. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," MPRA Paper 52879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0386-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregorio Giménez, 2011. "Imitations, economic activity and welfare," Documentos de Trabajo dt2011-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Glenda Kruss, 2012. "Channels of interaction in health biotechnology networks in South Africa: who benefits and how?," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 204-220.
- Bento, Nuno & Fontes, Margarida, 2016. "The capacity for adopting energy innovations in Portugal: Historical evidence and perspectives for the future," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 308-318.
More about this item
Keywordstechnological catch-up; economic catch-up; R&D; research and development; universities; public laboratories; international business; policies; institutional requirements; university research; technological learning; economic development.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijtlid:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:4-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=240 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .