On the use of risk measures in solvency capital estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belles-Sampera, Jaume & Merigó, José M. & Guillén, Montserrat & Santolino, Miguel, 2013.
"The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 411-420.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & José M. Merigó & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2012. "The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators," IREA Working Papers 201201, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Guillén, Montserrat & Sarabia, José María & Prieto, Faustino, 2013. "Simple risk measure calculations for sums of positive random variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 273-280.
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Ferri, Antoni & Guillén, Montserrat, 2013. "A Correlation Sensitivity Analysis of Non-Life Underwriting Risk in Solvency Capital Requirement Estimation," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 21-37, January.
- Antoni Ferri & Montserrat Guillén & Lluís Bermúdez, 2012. "Solvency Capital estimation and Risk Measures," Working Papers XREAP2012-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jan 2012.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Guillen, Montserrat & Prieto, Faustino & Sarabia, José María, 2011. "Modelling losses and locating the tail with the Pareto Positive Stable distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 454-461.
More about this item
KeywordsSolvency II; solvency capital requirements; Monte Carlo simulation; copulas; tail VAR; value-at-risk; dependence structures; risk measurement; solvency capital estimation; risk assessment.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijbcrm:v:5:y:2014:i:1:p:4-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=333 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.