Tax Lottery Receipts in Romania, a Different Approach to Fight against Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Da, Zhi & Warachka, Mitch & Yun, Hayong, 2015. "Lottery tax windfalls, state-level fiscal policy, and consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 9-12.
- Jonas Fooken & Thomas Hemmelgarn & Benedikt Herrmann, 2015. "Improving VAT compliance – random awards for tax compliance," Taxation Papers 51, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- George M. Korniotis, 2008. "Habit Formation, Incomplete Markets, and the Significance of Regional Risk for Expected Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(5), pages 2139-2172, September.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal receipt; tax evasion; fiscal voluntary conformation.;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:2:y:2015:i:1:267-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .