Tax Lottery Receipts in Romania, a Different Approach to Fight against Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Da, Zhi & Warachka, Mitch & Yun, Hayong, 2015. "Lottery tax windfalls, state-level fiscal policy, and consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 9-12.
- Jonas Fooken & Thomas Hemmelgarn & Benedikt Herrmann, 2015. "Improving VAT compliance – random awards for tax compliance," Taxation Papers 51, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- George M. Korniotis, 2008. "Habit Formation, Incomplete Markets, and the Significance of Regional Risk for Expected Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(5), pages 2139-2172, September.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal receipt; tax evasion; fiscal voluntary conformation.;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:2:y:2015:i:1:267-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.