Food Security Through Sustainable Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bingxin Yu & Lingzhi You, 2013. "A typology of food security in developing countries," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 5(1), pages 118-153, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kolawole Ogundari, 2017. "Categorizing households into different food security states in Nigeria: the socio-economic and demographic determinants," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Trylee Nyasha Matongera & Shenelle Sewell & Romano Trent Lottering & Thomas Marambanyika, 2017. "The Relief Food Aid and its Implications on Food Production and Consumption Patterns: A case study of Communal Farmers in Chigodora Community, Zimbabwe," Review of Social Sciences, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(3), pages 24-38, March.
- Karolina Pawlak & Małgorzata Kołodziejczak, 2020. "The Role of Agriculture in Ensuring Food Security in Developing Countries: Considerations in the Context of the Problem of Sustainable Food Production," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(13), pages 1-20, July.
- Karolina Pawlak & Walenty Poczta, 2020. "Agricultural Resources and their Productivity: A Transatlantic Perspective," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 1), pages 18-49.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; natural resources; sustainable agriculture; Romania.;
All these keywords.
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy; Animal Welfare Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:11:y:2014:i:2:p:195-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.