Zipf’S Law Appearance In The Russian Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zengwang Xu & Robert Harriss, 2010. "A Spatial and Temporal Autocorrelated Growth Model for City Rankâ€”Size Distribution," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(2), pages 321-335, February.
- Maria GOULA & Christos Ap. LADIAS & Olga GIOTI-PAPADAKI & Nikolaos HASANAGAS, 2015. "The Spatial Dimension Of Environment-Related Attitudes: Does Urban Or Rural Origin Matter?," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 115-129, December.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1990. "One-stage structural models to explain city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 294-307, May.
- Svetlana N. RASTVORTSEVA & Anna S. CHENTSOVA, 2015. "Regional Specialization And Geographical Concentration Of Industry In Russia," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 97-106, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vsevolod Andreev, 2017. "Territorial Distribution of the Population in the Russian Federation," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 803-811.
- Andreev, Vsevolod & Lukiyanova, Violetta & Kadyshev, Evgenii, 2017. "Analysis of people territorial distribution in regions of the Volga Federal District on the base of Zipf and Gibrat laws," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 48, pages 97-121.
More about this item
Keywordslocation theories; the Zipf’s law; the city; the rank-size distribution; the cities of Russia;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:viii:y:2016:i:1:p:51-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.