Regional Specialization And Geographical Concentration Of Industry In Russia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekaterina Aleksandrova & Kristian Behrens & Maria Kuznetsova, 2018. "Manufacturing (Co)Agglomeration in a Transition Country: Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 186/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Svetlana RASTVORTSEVA & Inna MANAEVA, 2016. "Zipf’S Law Appearance In The Russian Cities," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 51-59, June.
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2018.
"Marshallian vs Jacobs Effects: Which One Is Stronger? Evidence for Russia Unemployment Dynamics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12042, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2019. "Marshallian vs Jacobs effects: which one is stronger? Evidence for Russia unemployment dynamics," GLO Discussion Paper Series 302, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- repec:hrs:journl:v:x:y:2018:i:2:p:31-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNew Economic Geography; industrial concentration; Russian regions;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:vii:y:2015:i:2:p:97-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.