The household wealth distribution in Spain: The role of housing and financial wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2005.
"Household wealth, public consumption and economic well-being in the United States,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 1073-1090, November.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2003. "Household Wealth, Public Consumption, and Economic Well-Being in the United States," Public Economics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2003. "Household Wealth, Public Consumption and Economic Well-Being in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_386, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lambert, Peter J & Aronson, J Richard, 1993. "Inequality Decomposition Analysis and the Gini Coefficient Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1221-1227, September.
- F. Chantreuil & A. Trannoy, 1999.
"Inequality decomposition values : the trade-off between marginality and consistency,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Alain Trannoy, 1999. "Inequality decomposition values : the trade-off between marginality and consistency," Working Papers hal-01594025, HAL.
- Chantreuil, F. & Trannoy, A., 1999. "Inequality Decomposition Values: the Trade-Off Between Marginality and Consistency," Papers 99-24, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 2002.
"Rethinking Inequality Decomposition, With Evidence from Rural China,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 93-106, January.
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 1998. "Rethinking Inequality Decomposition, with Evidence from Rural China," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1831, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Mercedes Sastre & Alain Trannoy, 2002.
"Shapley inequality decomposition by factor components: Some methodological issues,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 51-89, December.
- Mercedes Sastre & Alain Trannoy, 2002. "Shapley inequality decomposition by factor components: Some methodological issues," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 51-89, December.
- Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 1998. "Consumption Inequality and Income Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 603-640.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1996. "International Comparisons of Wealth Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(4), pages 433-451, December.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Emmanuel Saez, 2009.
"Income and Wealth Concentration in Spain from a Historical and Fiscal Perspective,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 1140-1167, September.
- Alvaredo, Facundo & Saez, Emmanuel, 2009. "Income and Wealth Concentration in Spain from a Historical and Fiscal Perspective," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4017h9q3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Income and wealth concentration in Spain from a historical and fiscal perspective," Post-Print hal-00812853, HAL.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1982. "A Decomposition Analysis of the Trend in UK Income Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 886-902, December.
- Olympia Bover, 2010.
"Wealth Inequality And Household Structure: U.S. Vs. Spain,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 259-290, June.
- Bover, Olympia, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 6680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," Working Papers 0804, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Miguel-Angel Lopez-Garcia, 2004. "Housing, prices and tax policy in Spain," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 29-52, April.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
- Santiago Budria Rodriguez & Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Vincenzo Quadrini & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2002. "Updated facts on the U.S. distributions of earnings, income, and wealth," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-35.
- Edward N. Wolff, 1998. "Recent Trends in the Size Distribution of Household Wealth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
- Andrea Brandolini & Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D’Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2006.
"Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s,"
Chapters,in: International Perspectives on Household Wealth, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrea Brandolini & Giovanni D'Alessio & Luigi Cannari & Ivan Faiella, 2004. "Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_414, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrea Brandolini & Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D'Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2004. "Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 530, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Davies, James B. & Shorrocks, Anthony F., 2000. "The distribution of wealth," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 605-675 Elsevier.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy Smeeding, 2006. "The Luxembourg Wealth Study – A cross-country comparable database for household wealth research," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(3), pages 375-383, December.
- Lerman, Robert I & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1985. "Income Inequality Effects by Income," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 151-156, February.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-1024, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou & Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi & Jan-David Schneider, 2014. "Fairly Sharing the Social Impact of the Crisis in Greece," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1106, OECD Publishing.
- Stefan Humer & Mathias Moser & Matthias Schnetzer, 2015. "Socioeconomic structures of the Austrian wealth distribution," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 269-289, May.
- Stefan Bach & Andreas Thiemann & Aline Zucco, 2015.
"The Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution in Germany, France, Spain, and Greece,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1502, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bach, Stefan & Thiemann, Andreas & Zucco, Aline, 2015. "The Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution in Germany, France, Spain, and Greece," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112953, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:295-326 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWealth; income; distribution; inequality decomposition.;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2010:v:194:i:3:p:65-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.