Foreign Trade Regimes, Employment, and Income Distribution―Selected Developing Country Studies―
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenaway, David & Nam, Chong Hyun, 1988. "Industrialisation and Macroeconomic Performance in Developing Countries under Alternative Trade Strategies," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 419-435.
- Lal, Deepak & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1987. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 189-217, July.
- Felix, David, 1989. "Import substitution and late industrialization: Latin America and Asia compared," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1455-1469, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio & Londono, Juan Luis & Szekely, Miguel, 1999.
"Income distribution, factor endowments, and trade openness,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-101, June.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 1997. "Income Distribution, Factor Endowments, and Trade Openness," Research Department Publications 4088, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 1997. "Distribución del ingreso, dotación de factores y apertura comercial," Research Department Publications 4089, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ecorev:v:45:y:1994:i:3:p:218-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.