Local Effects of Manufacturing Employment Growth in Italy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margherita Gerolimetto & Stefano Magrini, 2014. "Spatial analysis of employment multilpliers in Spanish labor markets," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 68(3-4), pages 87-94, July-Dece.
- Clement Malgouyres, 2013. "*Trade Shocks** and Local Employment Multipliers: Evidence from France," ERSA conference papers ersa13p667, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:730 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margherita Gerolimetto & Stefano Magrini, 2016. "A spatial analysis of employment multipliers in the US," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 277-285, October.
- Monica Andini & Guido de Blasio, 2013. "Local development that money canï¿½t buy: Italyï¿½s Contratti di Programma," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 915, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jasper Van Dijk, 2014. "Local Multipliers, Unemployment and Migration: An Empirical Analysis of the United States," ERSA conference papers ersa14p504, European Regional Science Association.
- Marta Auricchio & Emanuele Ciani & Alberto Dalmazzo & Guido de Blasio, 2017. "The consequences of public employment: evidence from Italian municipalities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1125, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional policy; Manufacturing; local employment growth; Italy; Local Labor Markets;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v70_n3_p101-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.