Fiscal Rules and the Budget Process
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Allison C Schrager & George A Mackenzie, 2004. "Can the Private Annuity Market Provide Secure Retirement Income?," IMF Working Papers 04/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Measuring intra-generational and inter-generational redistribution in the reformed Italian social security system," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Giuseppe Carone & Herwig Immervoll & Dominique Paturot & Aino Salomäki, 2004. "Indicators of Unemployment and Low-Wage Traps: Marginal Effective Tax Rates on Employment Incomes," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Chłoń-Domińczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2013.
"The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 326-350, July.
- Chlon-Dominczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2010. "The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland," MPRA Paper 25262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2008.
"CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System,"
Department of Economics
0595, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2012. "CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0048, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Cannon, Edmund & Tonks, Ian, 2003.
"UK annuity rates and pension replacement ratios 1957-2002,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24832, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ian Tonks & Edmund Cannon, 2004. "UK Annuity Rates And Pension Replacement Ratios 1957-2002," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 71, Royal Economic Society.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "Neutral or Fair?: Actuarial Concepts and Pension-System Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Mazzaferro, Carlo & Morciano, Marcello & Savegnago, Marco, 2012.
"Differential mortality and redistribution in the Italian notional defined contribution system,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 500-530, October.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marco Savegnago, 2008. "Differential Mortality and Redistribution in the Italian Notional Defined Contribution System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0047, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- repec:mod:cappmo:0035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Guazzarotti & Pietro Tommasino, 2008. "The Annuity Market in an Evolving Pension System: Lessons from Italy," CeRP Working Papers 77, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Baldini Massimo & Mazzaferro Carlo & Morciano Marcello, 2008. "Assessing the implications of long-term care policies in Italy: a microsimulation approach," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 47-72.
- Edward R. Whitehouse, 2010. "Decomposing Notional Defined-Contribution Pensions: Experience of OECD Countries' Reforms," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 109, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Ben D. Peletier & Otto H. Swank, 1997.
"The Effect of Fiscal Rules on Public Investment if Budget Deficits are Politically Motivated,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-125/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Ben D. Peletier & Otto H. Swank, 1998. "The Effect of Fiscal Rules on Public Investment if Budget Deficits Are Politically Motivated," Public Economics 9801003, EconWPA, revised 25 Feb 1999.
- Francesco Lagona & Fabio Padovano, 2007. "A nonlinear principal component analysis of the relationship between budget rules and fiscal performance in the European Union," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 401-436, March.
- Magda Kandil & Hanan Morsy, 2014.
"Fiscal Stimulus and Credibility in Emerging Countries,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 420-439, June.
- Magda E. Kandil & Hanan Morsy, 2010. "Fiscal Stimulus and Credibility in Emerging Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakraborty, Pinaki & Dash, Bharatee Bhusana, 2013. "Fiscal Reforms, Fiscal Rule and Development Spending: How Indian States have Performed?," Working Papers 13/122, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Guiseppe Pisauro, 2001. "Intergovernmental Relations and Fiscal Discipline; Between Commons and Soft Budget Constraints," IMF Working Papers 01/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Frank Bodmer, 2006. "The Swiss Debt Brake: How it Works and What Can Go Wrong," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(III), pages 307-330, September.
- Gerry Boyle; & Jim O'Leary, 1997. "Controlling Public Spending in Times of Plenty," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n741197, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal deficit; government spending; fiscal rules; budget process;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v56_n1-2_p5-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .