A Credit Scoring Model for SMEs Based on Accounting Ethics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes I. F. Henning & Henry Jordaan, 2016. "Determinants of Financial Sustainability for Farm Credit Applications—A Delphi Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Robert M. Bushman & Joseph D. Piotroski & Abbie J. Smith, 2004. "What Determines Corporate Transparency?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 207-252, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:77:d:62175 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:433:d:69335 is not listed on IDEAS
- David A. Hensher & Stewart Jones, 2007. "Forecasting Corporate Bankruptcy: Optimizing the Performance of the Mixed Logit Model," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 43(3), pages 241-264.
- Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel A. & Fu, Lawrence J., 2009. "Expropriation through loan guarantees to related parties: Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 141-156, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:-:d:62175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moon, Tae Hee & Sohn, So Young, 2008. "Technology scoring model for reflecting evaluator's perception within confidence limits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 981-989, February.
- You Zhu & Chi Xie & Bo Sun & Gang-Jin Wang & Xin-Guo Yan, 2016. "Predicting China’s SME Credit Risk in Supply Chain Financing by Logistic Regression, Artificial Neural Network and Hybrid Models," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Yonghan Ju & So Young Sohn, 2015. "Stress test for a technology credit guarantee fund based on survival analysis," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(3), pages 463-475, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:12:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sohn, So Young & Kim, Hong Sik, 2007. "Random effects logistic regression model for default prediction of technology credit guarantee fund," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 472-478, November.
- Gilles Hilary & Gary C. Biddle, 2006. "Accounting Quality and Firm-Level Capital Investment," Post-Print hal-00481720, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1057-:d:101868 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Amat & John Blake & Ester Oliveras, 2000. "The ethics of creative accounting: Some Spanish evidence," Economics Working Papers 455, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ju, Yonghan & Jeon, Song Yi & Sohn, So Young, 2015. "Behavioral technology credit scoring model with time-dependent covariates for stress test," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 910-919.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602306 is not listed on IDEAS
- So Sohn & Yoon Kim, 2013. "Behavioral credit scoring model for technology-based firms that considers uncertain financial ratios obtained from relationship banking," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 931-943, December.
More about this item
Keywordscredit scoring model; SMEs; accounting ethics;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1588-:d:111035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.