Changes in Local People’s Perceptions of the Sumava National Park in the Czech Republic over a Ten Year Period (1998–2008)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coria, Jessica & Calfucura, Enrique, 2012.
"Ecotourism and the development of indigenous communities: The good, the bad, and the ugly,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 47-55.
- Coria, Jessica & Calfucura, Enrique, 2011. "Ecotourism and the Development of Indigenous Communities: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," Working Papers in Economics 489, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Brendan & Christopher, Treg, 2007. "Poverty and biodiversity: Measuring the overlap of human poverty and the biodiversity hotspots," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 93-101, April.
- Bonaiuto, Marino & Carrus, Giuseppe & Martorella, Helga & Bonnes, Mirilia, 2002. "Local identity processes and environmental attitudes in land use changes: The case of natural protected areas," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 631-653, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:64-73 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaqueline Garcia-Yi, 2015. "Drugs and Protected Areas: Coca Cultivation and Social Acceptance of Bahuaja-Sonene National Park in Peru," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-27, June.
More about this item
Keywordsprotected areas; resident’s attitudes; sustainable management; social climate;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:4:y:2012:i:6:p:1354-1370:d:18426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.