Five Basic Cornerstones of Sustainability Education in the Arctic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaarina Määttä & Satu Uusiautti, 2020. "Educational Psychological Perspectives on Sustainability Education," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Promberger, Markus, 2017. "Resilience among vulnerable households in Europe : Questions, concept, findings and implications," IAB Discussion Paper 201712, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Satu Uusiautti & Kaarina MÃƒÂ¤ÃƒÂ¤ttÃƒÂ¤, 2013. "Who is a Suitable Teacher? The Over-100-Year Long History of Student Selection for Teacher Training in Finland," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 2(03), pages 109-118, March.
- Adam C. Davis & Mirella L. Stroink, 2016. "The Relationship between Systems Thinking and the New Ecological Paradigm," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 575-586, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Aránguiz & Guillermo Palau-Salvador & Ana Belda & Jordi Peris, 2020. "Critical Thinking Using Project-Based Learning: The Case of The Agroecological Market at the “Universitat Politècnica de València”," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-23, April.
- Yovav Eshet & Pnina Steinberger & Keren Grinautsky, 2021. "Relationship between Statistics Anxiety and Academic Dishonesty: A Comparison between Learning Environments in Social Sciences," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-18, February.
- Zhenwen Liu & Hsi-Chi Yang & Yan-Chyuan Shiau, 2020. "Investigation on Evaluation Framework of Elementary School Teaching Materials for Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-19, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Willamo, R. & Helenius, L. & Holmström, C. & Haapanen, L. & Sandström, V. & Huotari, E. & Kaarre, K. & Värre, U. & Nuotiomäki, A. & Happonen, J. & Kolehmainen, L., 2018. "Learning how to understand complexity and deal with sustainability challenges – A framework for a comprehensive approach and its application in university education," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 370(C), pages 1-13.
- Kirsten Davis & Navid Ghaffarzadegan & Jacob Grohs & Dustin Grote & Niyousha Hosseinichimeh & David Knight & Hesam Mahmoudi & Konstantinos Triantis, 2020. "The Lake Urmia vignette: a tool to assess understanding of complexity in socio‐environmental systems," System Dynamics Review, System Dynamics Society, vol. 36(2), pages 191-222, April.
- Church, Sarah P. & Lu, Junyu & Ranjan, Pranay & Reimer, Adam P. & Prokopy, Linda S., 2020. "The role of systems thinking in cover crop adoption: Implications for conservation communication," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Roman Asshoff & Christiane Konnemann & Nadine Tramowsky & Werner Rieß, 2021. "Applying the Global Change App in Different Instruction Settings to Foster Climate Change Knowledge among Student Teachers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(16), pages 1-26, August.
- Carla Mingolla & Liselot Hudders & Veroline Cauberghe, 2020. "Framing Descriptive Norms as Self-Benefit Versus Environmental Benefit: Self-Construal’s Moderating Impact in Promoting Smart Energy Devices," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-23, January.
More about this item
Keywordslearning; teaching; sustainability; sustainability education; Arctic;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:4:p:1431-:d:320870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.