The Impact of VR Application on Student’s Competency Development: A Comparative Study of Regular and VR Engineering Classes with Similar Competency Scopes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irfan Hameed & Muhammad Babar Khan & Atif Shahab & Imran Hameed & Faisal Qadeer, 2016. "Science, Technology and Innovation through Entrepreneurship Education in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-23, December.
- Johansson, Jan & Abrahamsson, Lena & Kåreborn, Birgitta Bergvall & Fältholm, Ylva & Grane, Camilla & Wykowska, Agnieszka, 2017. "Work and Organization in a Digital Industrial Context," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 28(3), pages 281-297.
- Gianpaolo Abatecola & Gabriele Mandarelli & Sara Poggesi, 2013. "The personality factor: how top management teams make decisions. A literature review," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 1073-1100, November.
- Hameed, Irfan & Babar Khan, Muhammad & Shahab, Atif & Hameed, Imran & Qadeer, Faisal, 2016. "Science, Technology and Innovation through Entrepreneurship Education in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)," MPRA Paper 91772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitry Ivanov & Alexandre Dolgui & Boris Sokolov & Frank Werner & Marina Ivanova, 2016. "A dynamic model and an algorithm for short-term supply chain scheduling in the smart factory industry 4.0," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 386-402, January.
- Bollinger, Lynn & Hope, Katherine & Utterback, James M., 1983. "A review of literature and hypotheses on new technology-based firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Gyorgy Kovacs & Sebastian Kot, 2016. "New Logistics And Production Trends As The Effect Of Global Economy Changes," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 14(2), pages 115-126, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sion Griffiths & Man Sing Wong & Coco Yin Tung Kwok & Roy Kam & Simon Ching Lam & Lin Yang & Tsz Leung Yip & Joon Heo & Benedict Shing Bun Chan & Guanjing Xiong & Keru Lu, 2019. "Exploring Bluetooth Beacon Use Cases in Teaching and Learning: Increasing the Sustainability of Physical Learning Spaces," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-17, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michela Piccarozzi & Barbara Aquilani & Corrado Gatti, 2018. "Industry 4.0 in Management Studies: A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-24, October.
- Barbara Aquilani & Michela Piccarozzi & Tindara Abbate & Anna Codini, 2020. "The Role of Open Innovation and Value Co-creation in the Challenging Transition from Industry 4.0 to Society 5.0: Toward a Theoretical Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-21, October.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai & Po-Yuan Chu & Hsiu-Li Lee, 2019. "Green Activity-Based Costing Production Planning and Scenario Analysis for the Aluminum-Alloy Wheel Industry under Industry 4.0," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-20, February.
- Yenchun Jim Wu & Chih-Hung Yuan & Chia-I Pan, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Education: An Experimental Study with Information and Communication Technology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-13, March.
- Rebecca Weicht & Svanborg R. Jónsdóttir, 2021. "Education for Social Change: The Case of Teacher Education in Wales," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-19, July.
- Hameed, Irfan & Brohi, Sanam & Shahab, Atif, 2020. "Impact of Proactive Personality on Career Adaptability and Their Intentions for Expatriate," MPRA Paper 109611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jane Lu Hsu & Maja Pivec, 2021. "Integration of Sustainability Awareness in Entrepreneurship Education," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(9), pages 1-14, April.
- Wing, Albert & Wilk, Shaun, 2019. "Social Responsibility of Recycling," MPRA Paper 93842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuliya Frolova & Suad A. Alwaely & Olga Nikishina, 2021. "Knowledge Management in Entrepreneurship Education as the Basis for Creative Business Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-15, January.
- Sony, Michael & Naik, Subhash, 2020. "Industry 4.0 integration with socio-technical systems theory: A systematic review and proposed theoretical model," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- E J Malecki & P Nijkamp, 1988.
"Technology and Regional Development: Some Thoughts on Policy,"
Environment and Planning C, , vol. 6(4), pages 383-399, December.
- Nijkamp, P. & Malecki, E.J., 1987. "Technology and regional development : some thoughts on policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0057, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jingjing Hao & Haoming Shi & Victor Shi & Chenchen Yang, 2020. "Adoption of Automatic Warehousing Systems in Logistics Firms: A Technology–Organization–Environment Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-14, June.
- Rihab Khemiri & Khaoula Elbedoui-Maktouf & Bernard Grabot & Belhassen Zouari, 2017. "A fuzzy multi-criteria decision making approach for managing performance and risk in integrated procurement-production planning," Post-Print hal-01758604, HAL.
- Vasja Roblek & Maja MeÅ¡ko & Alojz KrapeÅ¾, 2016. "A Complex View of Industry 4.0," SAGE Open, , vol. 6(2), pages 21582440166, June.
- Dmitriy Aleksandrovich Endovitskiy & Nikolay Petrovich Lyubushin & Nadezhda Evaldovna Babicheva & Tatyana Alekseevna Pozhidaeva, 2017. "The Quantitative Assessment of the Cyclical Development in Modern Conditions," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 13(4), pages 109-119.
- M-Chukri Idris & Alptekin Durmuşoğlu, 2021. "Innovation Management Systems and Standards: A Systematic Literature Review and Guidance for Future Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-31, July.
- Matteo Cristofaro, 2016. "Cognitive styles in dynamic decision making: a laboratory experiment," International Journal of Management and Decision Making, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 53-82.
- Dahlstrand, Asa Lindholm, 1997. "Growth and inventiveness in technology-based spin-off firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 331-344, October.
- Jun Wang & Jingbo Yin & Rafi Ullah Khan & Siqi Wang & Tie Zheng, 2021. "A Study of Inbound Logistics Mode Based on JIT Production in Cruise Ship Construction," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-18, February.
- Sundarakani, Balan & Ajaykumar, Aneesh & Gunasekaran, Angappa, 2021. "Big data driven supply chain design and applications for blockchain: An action research using case study approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity competency model; Fourth Industrial Revolution; engineering course; VR class; regular class; comparative study;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:8:p:2221-:d:222370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.