A review of literature and hypotheses on new technology-based firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamann, D.J. & Nijkamp, P., 1988. "Technogenesis : incubation and diffusion," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Candi, Marina, 2016. "Contributions of design emphasis, design resources and design excellence to market performance in technology-based service innovation," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 55, pages 33-41.
- Skala Agnieszka & Rostek Katarzyna, 2015. "Multi-Criteria Classification And Segmentation Analysis Of High-Technology Manufacturing In Warsaw," Foundations of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(1), pages 199-216, June.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:163-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Angeles Montoro-Sanchez, 2017. "Research evolution in science parks and incubators: foundations and new trends," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1243-1272, March.
- ALARCON-OSUNA, Moises Alejandro & DIAZ-PEREZ, Claudia del Carmen, 2014. "The Technology Based Sectors In Mexico: An Analysis For The Firm Size And The Production Scale," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 23(4), pages 40-60.
- Debackere, Koenraad & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "The role of academic technology transfer organizations in improving industry science links," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-342, April.
- May-Strobl, Eva & Haunschild, Ljuba, 2013. "Der nachhaltige Beschäftigungsbeitrag von KMU: Eine sektorale Analyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der FuE- und wissensintensiven Wirtschaftszweige," IfM-Materialien 206, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Giuseppe Criaco & Tommaso Minola & Pablo Migliorini & Christian Serarols-Tarrés, 2014. "“To have and have not”: founders’ human capital and university start-up survival," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 567-593, August.
- Annamaria Fiore & Maria Jennifer Grisorio & Francesco Prota, 2009. "Do we really need regional innovation agencies? Some insights from the experience of an Italian region," SERIES 0025, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Nov 2009.
- Dina Cunha & Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Are Academic Spin-Offs necessarily New Technology-Based firms?," FEP Working Papers 482, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Perkmann, Markus & Walsh, Kathryn, 2008. "Engaging the scholar: Three types of academic consulting and their impact on universities and industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1884-1891, December.
- Bollingtoft, Anne & Ulhoi, John P., 2005. "The networked business incubator--leveraging entrepreneurial agency?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 265-290, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2376-:d:123590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "The contribution of academic research to innovation and growth," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 71, WWWforEurope.
- Dahlstrand, Asa Lindholm, 1997. "Growth and inventiveness in technology-based spin-off firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 331-344, October.
- repec:eee:techno:v:64-65:y:2017:i::p:43-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zahra Sorori Eshliki & Mojtaba Fallahnejad & Mehrdad Zolfi & Saber Khalili Esbouei, 2015. "Application of the Fuzzy Logic in Explanation of Effective Factors on Commercialization of Products (Empirical Evidence: Knowledge-Based Business of Incubators Centers of Iran North Region)," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 115-126, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:12:y:1983:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .