Multi-Objective Stochastic Optimization Programs for a Non-Life Insurance Company under Solvency Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trindade, A. Alexandre & Uryasev, Stan & Shapiro, Alexander & Zrazhevsky, Grigory, 2007. "Financial prediction with constrained tail risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3524-3538, November.
- Kaucic, Massimiliano, 2010. "Investment using evolutionary learning methods and technical rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1717-1727, December.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2013.
"Portfolio selection with skewness: A comparison of methods and a generalized one fund result,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 412-421.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2013. "Portfolio Selection with Skewness: A Comparison of Methods and a Generalized One Fund Result," Working Papers 2013-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens & I. Van de Woestyne, 2013. "Portfolio selection with skewness : a comparison of methods and a generalized one fund result," Post-Print hal-00837674, HAL.
- Nunez-Letamendia, Laura, 2007. "Fitting the control parameters of a genetic algorithm: An application to technical trading systems design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 847-868, June.
- Roncalli, Thierry, 2013. "Introduction to Risk Parity and Budgeting," MPRA Paper 47679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harris, Richard D.F. & Mazibas, Murat, 2013. "Dynamic hedge fund portfolio construction: A semi-parametric approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 139-149.
- Shukla, Pradyumn Kumar & Deb, Kalyanmoy, 2007. "On finding multiple Pareto-optimal solutions using classical and evolutionary generating methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1630-1652, September.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2010.
"Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 636-656, April.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2007. "Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space," Post-Print hal-00296711, HAL.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2009. "Portfolio Selection in Multidimensional General and Partial Moment Space," Working Papers 2009-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2010. "Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space," Post-Print halshs-00473219, HAL.
- Catherine Bruneau & Sélim Mankai, 2012. "Optimal Economic Capital and Investment: Decisions for a Non-life Insurance Company," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00665516, HAL.
- Alejandro Balbas & Beatriz Balbas & Raquel Balbas, 2013. "Optimal Reinsurance: A Risk Sharing Approach," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(2), pages 1-12, August.
- Jarraya, Bilel & Bouri, Abdelfettah, 2013. "Multiobjective optimization for the asset allocation of European nonlife insurance companies," MPRA Paper 53697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Sancho Salcedo-Sanz & Leo Carro-Calvo & Mercè Claramunt & Ana Castañer & Maite Mármol, 2014. "Effectively Tackling Reinsurance Problems by Using Evolutionary and Swarm Intelligence Algorithms," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Thiemo Krink & Sandra Paterlini, 2011. "Multiobjective optimization using differential evolution for real-world portfolio optimization," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 157-179, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-objective stochastic programming; performance indicators; chance constraint; normal constraint method; non-life insurance company;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:390-419:d:55820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.