Engendering the Evidence Base: A Critical Review of the Conceptual and Empirical Foundations of Gender-Responsive Interventions for Girls’ Delinquency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthews, Betsy & Hubbard, Dana Jones, 2008. "Moving ahead: Five essential elements for working effectively with girls," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 494-502, November.
- Goodkind, Sara & Wallace, John M. & Shook, Jeffrey J. & Bachman, Jerald & O'Malley, Patrick, 2009. "Are girls really becoming more delinquent? Testing the gender convergence hypothesis by race and ethnicity, 1976-2005," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 885-895, August.
- Holsinger, Alex M. & Latessa, Edward J., 1999. "An empirical evaluation of a sanction continuum: Pathways through the juvenile justice system," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 155-172, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hébert, Sophie T. & Lanctôt, Nadine & Turcotte, Mathilde, 2016. "“I didn't want to be moved there”: Young women remembering their perceived sense of Agency in the Context of placement instability," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 229-237.
- Ayotte, Marie-Hélène & Lanctôt, Nadine & Tourigny, Marc, 2015. "Pre-treatment profiles of adolescent girls as predictors of the strength of their working alliances with practitioners in residential care settings," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 61-69.
More about this item
Keywordsdelinquency; girls; trauma; adolescents; gender; intervention; evidence-based;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- K1 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- K3 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jlawss:v:2:y:2013:i:3:p:244-282:d:28400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.