Exploring the Emerging Domain of Research on Video Game Live Streaming in Web of Science: State of the Art, Changes and Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Hirsch, 2010. "An index to quantify an individual’s scientific research output that takes into account the effect of multiple coauthorship," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 85(3), pages 741-754, December.
- Xiuwen Chen & Jianping Li & Xiaolei Sun & Dengsheng Wu, 2019. "Early identification of intellectual structure based on co-word analysis from research grants," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(1), pages 349-369, October.
- Anne-Wil Harzing & Satu Alakangas, 2016. "Google Scholar, Scopus and the Web of Science: a longitudinal and cross-disciplinary comparison," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(2), pages 787-804, February.
- M. Diane Burton & Jesper B. SÃ¸rensen & Stanislav D. Dobrev, 2016. "A Careers Perspective on Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 40(2), pages 237-247, March.
- Brett Abarbanel & Mark R. Johnson, 2020. "Gambling engagement mechanisms in Twitch live streaming," International Gambling Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 393-413, September.
- Mengdi Wang & Dong Li, 2020. "What motivates audience comments on live streaming platforms?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(4), pages 1-12, April.
- Xiaoxiao Gong & Zuoliang Ye & Kuo Liu & Na Wu, 2020. "The Effects of Live Platform Exterior Design on Sustainable Impulse Buying: Exploring the Mechanisms of Self-Efficacy and Psychological Ownership," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Nees Jan Eck & Ludo Waltman, 2010. "Software survey: VOSviewer, a computer program for bibliometric mapping," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 84(2), pages 523-538, August.
- Luis Javier Cabeza Ramírez & Sandra M. Sánchez-Cañizares & Fernando J. Fuentes-García, 2019. "Past Themes and Tracking Research Trends in Entrepreneurship: A Co-Word, Cites and Usage Count Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-32, June.
- Joanna Sale & Lynne Lohfeld & Kevin Brazil, 2002. "Revisiting the Quantitative-Qualitative Debate: Implications for Mixed-Methods Research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 43-53, February.
- Yi Li & Chongli Wang & Jing Liu, 2020. "A Systematic Review of Literature on User Behavior in Video Game Live Streaming," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(9), pages 1-21, May.
- Luis Javier Cabeza-Ramírez & Sandra M. Sánchez-Cañizares & Fernando J. Fuentes-García, 2020. "Motivations for the Use of Video Game Streaming Platforms: The Moderating Effect of Sex, Age and Self-Perception of Level as a Player," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(19), pages 1-20, September.
- Alessandro Liberati & Douglas G Altman & Jennifer Tetzlaff & Cynthia Mulrow & Peter C Gøtzsche & John P A Ioannidis & Mike Clarke & P J Devereaux & Jos Kleijnen & David Moher, 2009. "The PRISMA Statement for Reporting Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses of Studies That Evaluate Health Care Interventions: Explanation and Elaboration," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-28, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabeza-Ramírez, L. Javier & Sánchez-Cañizares, Sandra M. & Santos-Roldán, Luna M. & Fuentes-García, Fernando J., 2022. "Impact of the perceived risk in influencers' product recommendations on their followers' purchase attitudes and intention," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 184(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abeer Elshater & Hisham Abusaada, 2022. "Developing Process for Selecting Research Techniques in Urban Planning and Urban Design with a PRISMA-Compliant Review," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-17, October.
- Yingjin Song & Ruiyi Li & Guanyi Chen & Beibei Yan & Lei Zhong & Yuxin Wang & Yihang Li & Jinlei Li & Yingxiu Zhang, 2021. "Bibliometric Analysis of Current Status on Bioremediation of Petroleum Contaminated Soils during 2000–2019," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(16), pages 1-20, August.
- Gaviria-Marin, Magaly & Merigó, José M. & Baier-Fuentes, Hugo, 2019. "Knowledge management: A global examination based on bibliometric analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 194-220.
- Ignacio Rodríguez-Rodríguez & José-Víctor Rodríguez & Niloofar Shirvanizadeh & Andrés Ortiz & Domingo-Javier Pardo-Quiles, 2021. "Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data and the Internet of Things to the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Scientometric Review Using Text Mining," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(16), pages 1-29, August.
- Ana Batlles-delaFuente & Luis Jesús Belmonte-Ureña & José Antonio Plaza-Úbeda & Emilio Abad-Segura, 2021. "Sustainable Business Model in the Product-Service System: Analysis of Global Research and Associated EU Legislation," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(19), pages 1-33, September.
- Claudiu Herteliu & Marcel Ausloos & Bogdan Vasile Ileanu & Giulia Rotundo & Tudorel Andrei, 2017. "Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of Editor Behavior through Potentially Coercive Citations," Publications, MDPI, vol. 5(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Soltanian, Salman & Kalogirou, Soteris A. & Ranjbari, Meisam & Amiri, Hamid & Mahian, Omid & Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Jafary, Tahereh & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar & Gupta, Vijai Kumar & Aghaei, Siavash & Pe, 2022. "Exergetic sustainability analysis of municipal solid waste treatment systems: A systematic critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 156(C).
- Alba Santa Soriano & Carolina Lorenzo Álvarez & Rosa María Torres Valdés, 2018. "Bibliometric analysis to identify an emerging research area: Public Relations Intelligence—a challenge to strengthen technological observatories in the network society," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 115(3), pages 1591-1614, June.
- Weisheng Chiu & Thomas Chun Man Fan & Sang-Back Nam & Ping-Hung Sun, 2021. "Knowledge Mapping and Sustainable Development of eSports Research: A Bibliometric and Visualized Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-16, September.
- Andrzej Lis & Agata Sudolska & Mateusz Tomanek, 2020. "Mapping Research on Sustainable Supply-Chain Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-26, May.
- Gessler, Michael & Nägele, Christof & Stalder, Barbara, 2021. "Scoping review on research at the boundary between learning and working: A bibliometric mapping analysis of the last decade," International Journal for Research in Vocational Education and Training (IJRVET), European Research Network in Vocational Education and Training (VETNET), European Educational Research Association, vol. 8(4), pages 170-206.
- Jiancheng Guan & Yan Yan & Jingjing Zhang, 2015. "How do collaborative features affect scientific output? Evidences from wind power field," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(1), pages 333-355, January.
- Renaud Marti & Zhichao Li & Thibault Catry & Emmanuel Roux & Morgan Mangeas & Pascal Handschumacher & Jean Gaudart & Annelise Tran & Laurent Demagistri & Jean-François Faure & José Joaquín Carvajal & , 2020. "A Mapping Review on Urban Landscape Factors of Dengue Retrieved from Earth Observation Data, GIS Techniques, and Survey Questionnaires," Post-Print hal-02682042, HAL.
- Emilio Abad-Segura & Ana Batlles-delaFuente & Mariana-Daniela González-Zamar & Luis Jesús Belmonte-Ureña, 2021. "Implications for Sustainability of the Joint Application of Bioeconomy and Circular Economy: A Worldwide Trend Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-24, June.
- Vimbayi Grace Petrova Chimonyo & Tendai Polite Chibarabada & Dennis Junior Choruma & Richard Kunz & Sue Walker & Festo Massawe & Albert Thembinkosi Modi & Tafadzwanashe Mabhaudhi, 2022. "Modelling Neglected and Underutilised Crops: A Systematic Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(21), pages 1-19, October.
- Blandy Pamplona Solis & Julio César Cruz Argüello & Leopoldo Gómez Barba & Mayra Polett Gurrola & Zakaryaa Zarhri & Danna Lizeth TrejoArroyo, 2019. "Bibliometric Analysis of the Mass Transport in a Gas Diffusion Layer in PEM Fuel Cells," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(23), pages 1-18, November.
- Philipp Korom, 2019. "A bibliometric visualization of the economics and sociology of wealth inequality: a world apart?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 118(3), pages 849-868, March.
- Alfian Ferdiansyah Madsuha & Eko Adhi Setiawan & Nurhadi Wibowo & Muhammad Habiburrahman & Rahmat Nurcahyo & Sik Sumaedi, 2021. "Mapping 30 Years of Sustainability of Solar Energy Research in Developing Countries: Indonesia Case," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(20), pages 1-21, October.
- Mariana-Daniela González-Zamar & Emilio Abad-Segura & Eloy López-Meneses & José Gómez-Galán, 2020. "Managing ICT for Sustainable Education: Research Analysis in the Context of Higher Education," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(19), pages 1-25, October.
- Madiha Ameer & Muhammad Tanvir Afzal, 2019. "Evaluation of h-index and its qualitative and quantitative variants in Neuroscience," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(2), pages 653-673, November.
More about this item
Keywordslive video streaming; video game live streaming; literature review; bibliometric; communication process;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jijerp:v:18:y:2021:i:6:p:2917-:d:515902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.