Monitoring Versus Bonding: Shareholder Rights and Management Compensation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2007. "How does ownership structure affect capital structure and firm value?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 535-573, July.
- Keith D. Harvey & Ronald E. Shrieves, 2001. "Executive Compensation Structure And Corporate Governance Choices," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(4), pages 495-512, December.
- Baek, H. Young, 2004. "Corporate diversification and performance: evidence on production efficiency," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 135-152, April.
- Mishra, Chandra S. & McConaughy, Daniel L. & Gobeli, David H., 2000. "Effectiveness of CEO pay-for-performance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13.
- Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal, 2007. "How Does Ownership Structure Affect Capital Structure and Firm Value? Recent Evidence from East Asia," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Chen, Chao-Jung & Hsu, Chung-Yuan & Chen, Yu-Lin, 2014. "The impact of family control on the top management compensation mix and incentive orientation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 29-46.
- Steve Sauerwald & Zhiang (John) Lin & Mike W. Peng, 2016. "Board social capital and excess CEO returns," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 498-520, March.
- Belanès, Amel & Saihi, Malek, 2016. "Evidence on complementarity and substitution contingency in monitoring and bonding mechanisms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 161-171.
- Bulan, Laarni & Sanyal, Paroma & Yan, Zhipeng, 2010. "A few bad apples: An analysis of CEO performance pay and firm productivity," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 273-306, July.
- Munisi, Gibson & Randøy, Trond, 2013. "Corporate governance and company performance across Sub-Saharan African countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 92-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:lippert95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.