The Information Content of Dividend and Capital Structure Policies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basil Al-Najjar, 2009. "Dividend behaviour and smoothing new evidence from Jordanian panel data," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 182-197, July.
- Basil Al-Najjar, 2011. "The inter-relationship between capital structure and dividend policy: empirical evidence from Jordanian data," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 209-224.
- Azhagaiah Ramachandran & Veeramuthu Packkirisamy, 2010. "The Impact of Firm Size on Dividend Behaviour: A Study With Reference to Corporate Firms across Industries in India," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 049-078.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Bilal, Muhammad & Shafi, Haroon & Ullah, Ikram & Rehman, Kashif-Ur-, 2010. "Patterns of capital structure and dividend policy in Pakistani corporate sector and their impact on organization performance," MPRA Paper 40658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khaled Hussainey & Khaled Aljifri, 2012. "Corporate governance mechanisms and capital structure in UAE," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 145-160, September.
- Shaif Jarallah & Wali Ullah, 2014. "Evolving corporate governance and the dividends behaviour regime in Japan," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 61(3), pages 279-303, September.
- Sabur Mollah, 2011. "Do emerging market firms follow different dividend policies?: Empirical investigation on the pre- and post-reform dividend policy and behaviour of Dhaka Stock Exchange listed firms," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 118-135, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:koch99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.