Value Creation from Equity Carve-Outs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desai, Chintal A. & Klock, Mark S. & Mansi, Sattar A., 2011. "On the acquisition of equity carve-outs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3432-3449.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Liu, Mark H., 2011. "Institutional trading, information production, and the choice between spin-offs, carve-outs, and tracking stock issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 62-82, February.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:121-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salim Chahine & Mohamad Zeidan, 2014. "Corporate governance and market performance of parent firms following equity carve-out announcements," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 471-503, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1495-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2009. "Gains from equity carve-outs and subsequent events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1207-1213, November.
- Desai, Chintal A. & Savickas, Robert, 2010. "On the causes of volatility effects of conglomerate breakups," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 554-571, September.
- Meijui Sun, 2012. "Impact Of Divestiture Activities On Corporate Performance: Evidence From Listed Firms In Taiwan," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(2), pages 59-67.
- Thompson, Thomas H. & Apilado, Vince, 2006. "Investment banker reputation and two-stage combination carve-outs and spin-offs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 85-110, January.
- Maloney, Michael T. & Mulherin, J. Harold, 2003. "The complexity of price discovery in an efficient market: the stock market reaction to the Challenger crash," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 453-479, September.
- Qin, Yaohua & Xiao, He & Zhang, Yifei, 2019. "Market-based Financing Reforms and Shareholder Valuations: Event Study Evidence from the Chinese Science and Technology Innovation Board," MPRA Paper 94046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2013. "Value creation from financing in equity carve-outs: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 52-69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:hulburt02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.