Failure and Failure Resolution in the US Thrift and Banking Industries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael S. Rozeff, 1998. "Stock Splits: Evidence from Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 335-349, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowan, Arnold R. & Salotti, Valentina, 2015. "The resolution of failed banks during the crisis: Acquirer performance and FDIC guarantees, 2008–2013," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 222-238.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Stephen Schaefer, 2007. "Pillar 1 versus Pillar 2 under Risk Management," NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 377-416 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2010.
"Recovery determinants of distressed banks: Regulators, market discipline, or the environment?,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2010,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michael Koetter & Tigran Poghosyan & Thomas Kick, 2010. "Recovery Determinants of Distressed Banks; Regulators, Market Discipline, or the Environment?," IMF Working Papers 10/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Gupta, Atul & Misra, Lalatendu, 2002. "Regulatory learning in failed thrift auctions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 651-669, April.
- Robert P. Gray, 2004. "Australia's Implicit Deposit Insurance — Should It Be Reconsidered?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 14(32), pages 41-52, March.
- Loveland, Robert, 2016. "How prompt was regulatory corrective action during the financial crisis?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 16-36.
- Curry, Timothy J. & Elmer, Peter J. & Fissel, Gary S., 2007. "Equity market data, bank failures and market efficiency," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 536-559.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:gupta99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .