Wealth Reduction in White Knight Bids
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdullah Mamun & Dev Mishra, 2012. "Industry Merger Intensity and Cost of Capital," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 469-490, December.
- Stefan Eichler & Dominik Maltritz, 2010. "On the look-out for a white knight: options-based calculation of probability and expected value of increased bids in hostile takeover battles," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(11), pages 1033-1036.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Sonia Falconieri, 2008. "White Knights and the Corporate Governance of Hostile Takeovers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-118/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefan Eichler & Dominik Maltritz, 2013. "An options-based approach to forecast competing bids: evidence for Canadian takeover battles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4805-4819, December.
- Gary Gorton & Matthias Kahl & Richard Rosen, 2005. "Eat or Be Eaten: A Theory of Mergers and Merger Waves," NBER Working Papers 11364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Ajeyo & Owers, James E., 1996. "The impact of the nature and sequence of multiple bids in corporate control contests," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 23-43, December.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:496-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pearce II, John A. & Robinson, Richard Jr., 2004. "Hostile takeover defenses that maximize shareholder wealth," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 15-24.
- Hopkins, H. Donald & Chaganti, Raj & Kotabe, Masaaki & Co-editors, 1999. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions: Global and regional perspectives," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 207-239.
- Furfine, Craig H. & Rosen, Richard J., 2011. "Mergers increase default risk," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 832-849, September.
- Blumberg, Aryeh & Owers, James E., 1996. "The convergence of foreign direct investment and restructuring: Evidence from cross-border divestitures," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-87.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:banerjee92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.