Assessing changes in the monetary transmission mechanism: a VAR approach : commentary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric M. Leeper & Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1996. "What Does Monetary Policy Do?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 1-78.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Gaytán González & Jesús R. González García, 2006. "Structural Changes in the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Mexico: A Non-linear VAR Approach," Working Papers 2006-06, Banco de México.
- Challe, Edouard & Giannitsarou, Chryssi, 2014.
"Stock prices and monetary policy shocks: A general equilibrium approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 46-66.
- Challe, E. & Giannitsarou, C., 2011. "Stock Prices and Monetary Policy Shocks: A General Equilibrium Approach," Working papers 330, Banque de France.
- Edouard Challe & Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2012. "Stock Prices And Monetary Policy Shocks: A General Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers hal-00719956, HAL.
- Challe, Edouard & Giannitsarou, Chryssi, 2011. "Stock Prices and Monetary Policy Shocks: A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 8387, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions - United States ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2002:i:may:p:113-116:n:v.8no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .