Paying Paul and robbing no one: an eminent domain solution for underwater mortgage debt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donghoon Lee & Christopher Mayer & Joseph Tracy, 2012. "A New Look at Second Liens," NBER Chapters,in: Housing and the Financial Crisis, pages 205-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toni Dechario & Patricia C. Mosser & Joseph Tracy & James Vickery & Joshua Wright, 2010. "A private lender cooperative model for residential mortgage finance," Staff Reports 466, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Donghoon Lee & Joseph Tracy & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2011. "Real estate investors, the leverage cycle, and the housing market crisis," Staff Reports 514, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James A. Orr & John Sporn & Joseph Tracy & Junfeng Huang, 2011. "Help for unemployed borrowers: lessons from the Pennsylvania Homeowners’ Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 17(Apr).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:40:y:2016:i:6:p:1094-1111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Radnai, Márton, 2015.
"A lakossági devizahitelek átárazásának bumeránghatása
[The boomerang effect of repricing household foreign-currency mortgage loans]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 113-138.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgages ; Securities ; State finance ; Municipal finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2013:i:jun:n:v.19no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .