The emerging role of banks in e-commerce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Wenninger, 1999. "Business-to-business electronic commerce," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 5(Jun).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojidar Bojinov, 2003. "What Bulgarian Banks offer via Internet: an Overview (v2)," Finance 0310014, EconWPA.
- Bojidar Bojinov, 2003. "The Bulgarian Banks' competitiveness: the case of Remote banking," Finance 0310012, EconWPA.
- Lin, Jyh-Horng & Jou, Rosemary, 2005. "Financial e-commerce under capital regulation and deposit insurance," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 115-128.
- Bojidar Bojinov, 2003. "What Bulgarian Banks offer via Internet: an Overview," Finance 0310011, EconWPA.
- Chen, Shi & Lin, Ku-Jun, 2015. "Technology choice and bank performance with government capital injection under deposit insurance fund protection," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 162-174.
- Pennathur, Anita K., 2001. ""Clicks and bricks":: e-Risk Management for banks in the age of the Internet," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2103-2123, November.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic commerce ; Banks and banking - Customer services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2000:i:mar:n:v.6no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .