What Bulgarian Banks offer via Internet: an Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bojidar Bojinov, 2003. "What Bulgarian Banks offer via Internet: an Overview (v2)," Finance 0310014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert DeYoung, 2001. "The Internet's place in the banking industry," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar.
- John Wenninger, 2000. "The emerging role of banks in e-commerce," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 6(Mar).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojidar Bojinov, 2003. "The Bulgarian Banks' competitiveness: the case of Remote banking," Finance 0310012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Internet; Online services; Online banking; E-commerce; Bulgaria;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0310011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.