Burgernomics: a big MacT guide to purchasing power parity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst R. Berndt, 2007. "A primer on the economics of re-importation of prescription drugs," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4-5), pages 415-435.
- Kamrul Hassan & Ruhul Salim, 2011. "The linkage between relative population growth and purchasing power parity: Cross country evidence," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 154-169, July.
- Landry, Anthony, 2013.
"Borders and Big Macs,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 318-322.
- Landry, Anthony E., 2011. "Borders and Big Macs," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 95, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Clements, Kenneth & Lan, Yihui & Roberts, John, 2008. "Exchange-rate economics for the resources sector," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 102-117, June.
- James Laurenceson & Kam Ki Tang, "undated". "Chinaï¿½s Equilibrium Exchange Rate and Trade Balance: A Tale of Apples and Pirates," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0805, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Yang, Jiawen, 2004. "Nontradables and the valuation of RMB--An evaluation of the Big Mac index," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 353-359.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Buchs, 2005. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate In Brazil Estimation And Policy Implications," International Trade 0502013, EconWPA.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2003:i:nov:p:9-28:n:v.85no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .