Inflation, financial markets and capital formation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): May ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph Stiglitz, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 629-649.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Pamela Labadie, 1995.
"Financial intermediation and monetary policy in a general equilibrium banking model,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
95-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Labadie, Pamela, 1995. "Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy in a General Equilibrium Banking Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1290-1315, November.
- Pamela Labadie, 1994. "Financial intermediation and monetary policy in a general equilibrium banking model," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1290-1320.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1987. "Economic Organization with Limited Communication," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 954-971, December.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1984.
"Costly Monitoring, Financial Intermediation, and Equilibrium Credit Rationing,"
583, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Williamson, Stephen D., 1986. "Costly monitoring, financial intermediation, and equilibrium credit rationing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 159-179, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlpr:y:1996:i:may:p:9-35:n:v.78no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.