Inflation, financial markets, and capital formation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review (Vol. 78, No. 3, May-June 1996, pp. 9-35)|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (612) 204-5000
Web page: http://minneapolisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.minneapolisfed.org/pubs/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Williamson, Stephen D., 1986.
"Costly monitoring, financial intermediation, and equilibrium credit rationing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 159-179, September.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1984. "Costly Monitoring, Financial Intermediation, and Equilibrium Credit Rationing," Working Papers 583, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1987. "Economic Organization with Limited Communication," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 954-71, December.
- Labadie, Pamela, 1995.
"Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy in a General Equilibrium Banking Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1290-1315, November.
- Pamela Labadie, 1994. "Financial intermediation and monetary policy in a general equilibrium banking model," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1290-1320.
- Pamela A. Labadie, 1995. "Financial intermediation and monetary policy in a general equilibrium banking model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 630-49, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmwp:556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.