U.S. urban decline and growth, 1950 to 2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rappaport, Jordan, 2004. "Why are population flows so persistent?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 554-580, November.
- Ubarevičienė, Rūta & van Ham, Maarten & Burneika, Donatas, 2014. "Shrinking Regions in a Shrinking Country: The Geography of Population Decline in Lithuania 2001-2011," IZA Discussion Papers 8026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leah Platt Boustan & Allison Shertzer, 2010. "Demography and Population Loss from Central Cities, 1950-2000," NBER Working Papers 16435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whitaker, Stephan & Fitzpatrick IV, Thomas J., 2013. "Deconstructing distressed-property spillovers: The effects of vacant, tax-delinquent, and foreclosed properties in housing submarkets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 79-91.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2003:i:qiii:p:15-44:n:v.88no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .