U.S. bank exposure to emerging-market countries during recent financial crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Gordon & Ross Levine, 1988. "The capital flight "problem."," International Finance Discussion Papers 320, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin & Robert B. Kahn & Ross Levine, 1989. "External debt and developing country growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 352, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrero, Alicia Garcia & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"The mix of international banks' foreign claims: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1613-1631, June.
- Herrero, Alicia Garcia & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "The mix of international banks'foreign claims : determinants and implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3755, The World Bank.
- Alicia García-Herrero & María Soledad Martínez-Pería, 2005. "The mix of international banks'foreign claims: determinants and implications," Working Papers 0525, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2005. "The mix of international bank\'s foreign claims: Determinants and implications," Working Papers 0502, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2006. "Risks in U.S. Bank International Exposures," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 7, pages 65-86 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Valev, Neven T., 2007. "Uncertainty and international debt maturity," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 372-386, October.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2002.
"When Is U.S. Bank Lending to Emerging Markets Volatile?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 171-196
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2001. "When is U.S. bank lending to emerging markets volatile?," Staff Reports 119, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2001. "When Is U.S. Bank Lending to Emerging Markets Volatile?," NBER Working Papers 8209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valev, Neven T., 2006. "Institutional uncertainty and the maturity of international loans," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 780-794, August.
- Hao Fang & Yang-Cheng Lu & Chi-Wei Su, 2013. "Impact of the Subprime Crisis on Commercial Banksâ€™ Financial Performance," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 593-614, September.
- Eric Santor, 2007. "Contagion and the composition of Canadian banks' foreign asset portfolios: do financial crises matter?," CGFS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Research on global financial stability: the use of BIS international financial statistics, volume 29, pages 32-52 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries ; Financial crises - Asia ; Financial crises - Russia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2000:i:feb:p:81-96:n:v.86no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.