Trends in home purchase lending: consolidation and the Community Reinvestment Act
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Gordon & Ross Levine, 1988. "The capital flight "problem."," International Finance Discussion Papers 320, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin & Robert B. Kahn & Ross Levine, 1989. "External debt and developing country growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 352, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Carolina Reid, 2008. "Lending in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods in California: the performance of CRA lending during the subprime meltdown," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2008-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert Avery & Katherine Samolyk, 2004. "Bank Consolidation and Small Business Lending: The Role of Community Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 291-325, April.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Breck L. Robinson, 2004. "The impact of CRA agreements on community banks," Proceedings 916, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bostic, Raphael W & Surette, Brian J, 2001.
"Have the Doors Opened Wider? Trends in Homeownership Rates by Race and Income,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 411-434, November.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Brian J. Surette, 2000. "Have the doors opened wider? trends in homeownership rates by race and income," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kenneth Temkin & Roberto Quercia & George Galster, 2000. "The impact of secondary mortgage market guidelines on affordable and fair lending: A reconnaissance from the front lines," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, pages 29-52.
- Bostic Raphael & Paulson Anna L & Mehran Hamid & Saidenberg Marc, 2005.
"Regulatory Incentives and Consolidation: The Case of Commercial Bank Mergers and the Community Reinvestment Act,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-27.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Hamid Mehran & Anna L. Paulson & Marc R. Saidenberg, 2002. "Regulatory incentives and consolidation: the case of commercial bank mergers and the Community Reinvestment Act," Working Paper Series WP-02-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2006. "Secondary Mortgage Markets and Access to Credit: 1992-2002," Working Paper 8569, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- AKM Rezaul Hossain, 2004. "The Past, Present and Future of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA): A Historical Perspective," Working papers 2004-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Breck L. Robinson, 2003. "Do CRA Agreements Influence Lending Patterns?," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 23-51, March.
- Robert B. Avery & Raphael W. Bostic & Glenn B. Canner, 2003. "Assessing the CRA's Necessity and Efficiency," Working Paper 8606, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Maxim Moroz, 2016. "Depreciation Takes into Account the Difference between the Production Function and Value of Fixed Assets," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 24-74.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Robinson, Breck L., 2004. "The impact of CRA agreements on community banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3069-3095, December.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Brian J. Surette, 2004. "Market Forces or CRA-induced Externalities: What Accounts for the Increase in Mortgage Lending to Lower-Income Communities?," Working Paper 8592, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
More about this item
KeywordsBank mergers ; Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 ; Mortgages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1999:i:feb:p:81-102:n:v.85no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .