U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks: a new look
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen N. Berger & Anil K. Kashyap & Joseph M. Scalise, 1995.
"The Transformation of the U.S. Banking Industry: What a Long, Strange Trips It's Been,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 55-218.
- Allen N. Berger & Anil K. Kashyap & Joseph Scalise, 1995. "The Transformation of the U.S. Banking Industry: What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S, 1997.
"The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 495-505, September.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 357, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The international transmission of financial shocks: the case of Japan," Working Papers 96-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S. & Kasirye, Faith, 1999.
"The poor performance of foreign bank subsidiaries: Were the problems acquired or created?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 579-604, February.
- Faith Kasirye & Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1998. "The poor performance of foreign bank subsidiaries: were the problems acquired or created?," Working Papers 98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sul, Wonsik, 2000. "On the performance of the foreign subsidiaries of Korean banks: are securities investments really profitable?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 207-222.
- Allen N. Berger, 2000. "The integration of the financial services industry: where are the efficiencies?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marc Ruhr & Michael Ryan, 2005. "“Following” or “attracting” the customer? Japanese Banking FDI in Europe," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 405-422, December.
- Minh To, Huong & Tripe, David, 2002. "Factors influencing the performance of foreign-owned banks in New Zealand," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 341-357.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 1996. "International banking activity in Greece: The recent experience," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 207-215, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; Foreign - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1993:i:oct:p:913-925:n:v.79no.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.