U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks: a new look
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Ruhr & Michael Ryan, 2005. "“Following” or “attracting” the customer? Japanese Banking FDI in Europe," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 405-422, December.
- Allen N. Berger & Anil K. Kashyap & Joseph M. Scalise, 1995.
"The Transformation of the U.S. Banking Industry: What a Long, Strange Trips It's Been,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 55-218.
- Allen N. Berger & Anil K. Kashyap & Joseph Scalise, 1995. "The Transformation of the U.S. Banking Industry: What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S, 1997.
"The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 495-505, September.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 357, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The international transmission of financial shocks: the case of Japan," Working Papers 96-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Minh To, Huong & Tripe, David, 2002. "Factors influencing the performance of foreign-owned banks in New Zealand," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 341-357.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S. & Kasirye, Faith, 1999.
"The poor performance of foreign bank subsidiaries: Were the problems acquired or created?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 579-604, February.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren & Faith Kasirye, 1998. "The poor performance of foreign bank subsidiaries: were the problems acquired or created?," Working Papers 98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sul, Wonsik, 2000. "On the performance of the foreign subsidiaries of Korean banks: are securities investments really profitable?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 207-222.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 1996. "International banking activity in Greece: The recent experience," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 207-215, August.
- Allen N. Berger, 2000. "The integration of the financial services industry: where are the efficiencies?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; Foreign - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1993:i:oct:p:913-925:n:v.79no.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .