Productivity growth and the retail sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shawn D Klimek & Ron S Jarmin & Mark E Doms, 2002.
"IT Investment and Firm Performance in U.S. Retail Trade,"
02-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mark Doms & Ron S. Jarmin & Shawn D. Klimek, 2003. "IT investment and firm performance in U.S. retail trade," Working Paper Series 2003-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cette, Gilbert & Fernald, John & Mojon, Benoît, 2016.
"The pre-Great Recession slowdown in productivity,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 3-20.
- Cette, Gilbert & Fernald, John G. & Mojon, Benoit, 2016. "The pre-Great Recession slowdown in productivity," Working Paper Series 2016-8, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gilbert Cette & John Fernald & Benoît Mojon, 2016. "The pre-Great Recession slowdown in productivity," Post-Print hal-01725475, HAL.
- G. Cette & J. Fernald & B. Mojon, 2016. "The Pre-Great Recession Slowdown in Productivity," Working papers 586, Banque de France.
- Koji Nakamura & Sohei Kaihatsu & Tomoyuki Yagi, 2018. "Productivity Improvement and Economic Growth," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 18-E-10, Bank of Japan.
- Richard Dion & Robert Fay, 2008. "Understanding Productivity: A Review of Recent Technical Research," Discussion Papers 08-3, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity ; Retail trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2004:i:dec17:n:2004-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.