Using CAMELS ratings to monitor bank conditions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Charap & Jelena Pavlovic, 2009. "Development of the Commercial Banking System in Afghanistan; Risks and Rewards," IMF Working Papers 09/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Herring, 2010. "How Financial Oversight Failed & What it May Portend for the Future of Regulation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 265-282, September.
- Marcelo Pinheiro & Deniz O Igan, 2009. "Exposure to Real Estate Losses; Evidence from the US Banks," IMF Working Papers 09/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Fendel Ralf & Stremmel Hanno, 2016. "Characteristics of Banking Crises: A Comparative Study with Geographical Contagion," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(3), pages 349-388, May.
- Deniz Igan & Marcelo Pinheiro, 2010. "Exposure to Real Estate in Bank Portfolios," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 32(1), pages 47-74.
- Eugen MITRICA & Liliana MOGA & Andrei STANCULESCU, 2010. "Risk Analysis of the Romanian Banking System – an Aggregated Balance Sheet Approach," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 177-184.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1999:i:jun:n:99-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.