Opting out of work: what's behind the decline in labor force participation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1995. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Teenage Employment and Enrollment: Evidence from Matched CPS Surveys," NBER Working Papers 5092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1976. "Impact of Minimum Wages on Other Wages, Employment, and Family Incomes," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(2), pages 409-462.
- Brown, Charles & Gilroy, Curtis & Kohen, Andrew, 1982. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Employment and Unemployment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 487-528, June.
- Lang, Kevin & Kahn, Shulamit, 1998. "The effect of minimum-wage laws on the distribution of employment: theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 67-82, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heer, Burkhard & Irmen, Andreas, 2014.
"Population, pensions, and endogenous economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 50-72.
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2008. "Population, Pensions, and Endogenous Economic Growth," Working Papers 0479, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Heer, Burkhard & Irmen, Andreas, 2009. "Population, Pensions and Endogenous Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2013. "Population, Pensions, And Endogenous Economic Growth," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2008. "Population, Pensions, and Endogenous Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2480, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2011.
"Is employer-based health insurance a barrier to entrepreneurship?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 146-162, January.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan M. Gates, 2009. "Is employer-based health insurance a barrier to entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200903, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2009. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200939, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2010. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 5203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrick Laplagne & Maurice Glover & Anthony Shomos, 2007. "Effects of Health and Education on Labour Force Participation," Staff Working Papers 0704, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Johnson, Eric N. & Lowe, D. Jordan & Reckers, Philip M.J., 2008. "Alternative work arrangements and perceived career success: Current evidence from the big four firms in the US," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 48-72, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market ; Labor supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddse:y:2005:i:nov:p:1-8:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.