MZM: a monetary aggregate for the 1990s?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Hossfeld, 2010. "US Money Demand, Monetary Overhang, and Inflation," Working Papers 2010.4, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy and money demand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 40-54.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2014.
"Persistent Liquidity Effects and Long-Run Money Demand,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 71-107, April.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2010. "Persistent Liquidity Effect and Long Run Money Demand," EIEF Working Papers Series 1017, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2010.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2011. "Persistent Liquidity Effects and Long Run Money Demand," CEPR Discussion Papers 8650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando E. Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2011. "Persistent Liquidity Effects and Long Run Money Demand," NBER Working Papers 17566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inagaki, Kazuyuki, 2009. "Estimating the interest rate semi-elasticity of the demand for money in low interest rate environments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 147-154, January.
- Christian Heebøll-Christensen, 2011. "Financial Instability - a Result of Excess Liquidity or Credit Cycles?," Discussion Papers 11-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Širůček, Martin, 2015. "Kauzalní vztah peněžní nabídky a amerického akciového trhu [Money supply and US stock market causality]," MPRA Paper 66357, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1996:i:qii:p:15-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.