Money growth and inflation: how long is the long run?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche & Stefan Gerlach, 2007. "Money at Low Frequencies," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 534-542, 04-05.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Long-run relations between money, prices and output: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 20265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert Marcet & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2005.
"Money and Prices in Models of Bounded Rationality in High Inflation Economies,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(2), pages 452-479, April.
- Albert Marcet & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2004. "Money and Prices in Models of Bounded Rationality in High Inflation Economies," Working Papers 172, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Albert Marcet & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2005. "Money and prices in models of bounded rationality in high inflation economies," Economics Working Papers 875, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Albert Marcet & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2005. "Money and Prices in Models of Bounded Rationality in High Inflation Economies," Working Papers 217, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marcet, Albert & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2005. "Money and prices in models of bounded rationality in high inflation economies," Working Paper Series 469, European Central Bank.
- Paul De Grauwe & Magdalena Polan, 2001.
"Is Inflation Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon?,"
International Economics Working Papers Series
wpie009, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Polan, Magdalena, 2001. "Is Inflation Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney supply; Inflation (Finance); Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcec:y:1999:i:aug1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.