Role of firms in job creation and destruction in U.S. manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Schuh & Robert K. Triest, 1998. "Job reallocation and the business cycle: new facts for an old debate," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 271-357.
- Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Plant Turnover and Gross Employment Flows in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 48-71, January.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson L., 1988. "Plant Turnover And Gross Employment Flows In The U.S. Manufacturing Sector," Papers 9-87-7, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
- Scott Schuh & Robert K Triest, 1998. "Job Reallocation And The Business Cycle: New Facts An Old Debate," Working Papers 98-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1999. "Gross job flows between plants and industries," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 41-64.
- Zoltan J Acs & Catherine Armington, 1998. "Longitudinal Establishment And Enterprise Microdata (LEEM) Documentation," Working Papers 98-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Beyond shocks: what causes business cycles?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts & John C. Robertson, 2003. "The ups and downs of jobs in Georgia: what can we learn about employment dynamics from state administrative data?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-38, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Katariina Hakkala, 2006.
"Corporate restructuring and labor productivity growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 683-714, August.
- Hakkala, Katariina, 2004. "Corporate Restructuring and Labor Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 619, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Petra Koudelková, 2014. "Innovation in Small and Medium Enterprises in the Czech Republic," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 31-37.
- LIU Yang, 2017. "Effects of Wages and Job Productivity on Job Creation and Destruction: Evidence from Japanese division-level employment data," Discussion papers 17060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:4:p:677-701 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Alvarez & Robert Shimer, 2011.
"Search and Rest Unemployment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 75-122, January.
- Fernando Alvarez & Robert Shimer, 2008. "Search and Rest Unemployment," EIEF Working Papers Series 0809, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2008.
- Fernando Alvarez & Robert Shimer, 2008. "Search and Rest Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market ; Manufactures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:2000:i:mar:p:29-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.