Review essay on Structural Slumps: the Modern Equilibrium Theory of Unemployment, Interest, and Assets by Edmund S. Phelps, 1994
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean françois Hoarau & Claude Lopez & Michel Paul, 2010.
"Short Note on the Unemployment Rate of the “French overseas regions”,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2321-2329.
- Jean-François HOARAU & Claude Lopez & Michel PAUL, 2009. "Short Note on the Unemployment Rate of the French Overseas Regions," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2009-3, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Hoarau, J-F. & Lopez, C. & Paul, M., 2011. "Short Note on the Unemployment Rate of the French Overseas Regions," Working papers 337, Banque de France.
- Jean-François Hoarau & Claude Lopez & Michel Paul, 2011. "Short Note on the Unemployment Rate of the French Overseas Regions," Working Papers hal-01243453, HAL.
- Roberto Bande Ramudo & Manuel Fernández Grela & Mª Dolores Riveiro García, 2011. "Consumption, Saving, Investment, and Unemployment. SVAR Tests of the Effects of Changes in the Consumption-Saving Pattern," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0045, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 1998. "The Relevance of the Marshallian Concept of Normality in Interior and in Inertial Dynamics as Revisited by G. SHACKLE and J. KORNAI," Post-Print hal-00629181, HAL.
- De-Chih Liu, 2011. "Hysteresis Hypothesis in Job Creation and Destruction: Evidence from the U.S," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(2), pages 389-409, November.
- Bande, Roberto & Karanassou, Marika, 2011.
"The NRU and the Evolution of Regional Disparities in Spanish Unemployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5838, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2012. "The NRU and the Evolution of Regional Disparities in Spanish Unemployment," ERSA conference papers ersa12p640, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2011. "The NRU and the Evolution of Regional Disparities in Spanish Unemployment," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0043, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2011. "The NRU and the Evolution of Regional Disparities in Spanish Unemployment," Working Papers 681, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2006. "Edmund Phelps's Contributions to Macroeconomics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2006-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Richard Dutu & Mark J. Holmes & Brian Silverstone, 2009. "Modelling a Regime-Shifting New Zealand Beveridge Curve," Working Papers in Economics 09/13, University of Waikato.
More about this item
KeywordsBooks - Reviews ; Unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1994:i:nov:p:30-33:n:v.79no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .