Deregulation and the opportunities for commercial bank diversification
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert DeYoung & Karin P. Roland, 1999. "Product mix and earnings volatility at commercial banks: evidence from a degree of leverage model," Working Paper Series WP-99-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alan K. Reichert & Larry D. Wall & Hsin-Yu Liang, 2008. "The final frontier : the integration of banking and commerce. Part 2, risk and return using efficient portfolio analysis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jeffery W. Gunther & Kenneth J. Robinson, 1999. "Industry mix and lending environment variability: what does the average bank face," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 24-31.
- DeYoung, Robert & Roland, Karin P., 2001. "Product Mix and Earnings Volatility at Commercial Banks: Evidence from a Degree of Total Leverage Model," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 54-84, January.
- Lin Lin & Hsien-Chang Kuo & I-Liang Lin, 2008. "Merger and optimal number of firms: an integrated simulation approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2413-2421.
- Mercieca, Steve & Schaeck, Klaus & Wolfe, Simon, 2007. "Small European banks: Benefits from diversification?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1975-1998, July.
- David P. Ely & Kenneth J. Robinson, 1999. "The determinants of the wealth effects of banks' expanded securities powers," Financial Industry Studies Working Paper 99-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sayuri Shirai, 2001. "Searching for New Regulatory Frameworks for the Intermediate Financial Structure in Post-Crisis Asia," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alan K. Reichert & Larry D. Wall, 2000. "The potential for portfolio diversification in financial services," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 35-52.
- Rosie Smith & Christos Staikouras & Geoffrey Wood, 2003. "Non-interest income and total income stability," Bank of England working papers 198, Bank of England.
- Simon H. Kwan & Elizabeth S. Laderman, 1999. "On the portfolio effects of financial convergence - a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 18-31.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Jarrod Johnston & Jeff Madura, 2004. "Consolidation in the financial services industry: Are there industry gains for acquisitions of security firms?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 28(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Bhargava, Rahul & Fraser, Donald R., 1998. "On the wealth and risk effects of commercial bank expansion into securities underwriting: An analysis of Section 20 subsidiaries1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 447-465, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1993:i:sep:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.