Foreign Banks, Foreign Lending and Cross-Border Contagion: Evidence from the BIS Data (in English)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frait, Jan & Gersl, Adam & Seidler, Jakub, 2011. "Credit growth and financial stability in the Czech Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5771, The World Bank.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Maria Pia Olivero & Ji Wu, 2013. "Multinational Banking and Financial Contagion: Evidence from Foreign Bank Subsidiaries," Working Papers 052013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Brana, Sophie & Lahet, Delphine, 2010.
"La présence de banques étrangères en Europe de l’Est quels risques financiers ?,"
Revue d'études comparatives Est-Ouest, Editions NecPlus, vol. 41(01), pages 35-62, March.
- Sophie Brana & Delphine Lahet, 2009. "La Présence De Banques Étrangères En Europe De L'Est : Quels Risques Financiers ?," Working Papers hal-00616580, HAL.
- Sophie Brana & Delphine Lahet, 2011. "THE DEPENDENCE OF CEECs ON FOREIGN BANK CLAIMS: DIRECT AND INDIRECT RISKS OF CAPITAL WITHDRAWAL," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1023, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrea M. Maechler & Ms. Li L Ong, 2009. "Foreign Banks in the CESE Countries: In for a Penny, in for a Pound?," IMF Working Papers 2009/054, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Olivero, María Pía & Wu, Ji, 2013.
"Multinational banking and the international transmission of financial shocks: Evidence from foreign bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 952-972.
- Jeon, Bang & Olivero, María & Wu, Ji, 2012. "Multinational Banking and the International Transmission of Financial Shocks: Evidence from Foreign Bank Subsidiaries," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Delphine Lahet, 2009. "Les Banques Étrangères En Asie Du Sud-Est : Le Rôle Des Local Claims," Working Papers hal-00616577, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscontagion; banks; financial stability; common creditor;
All these keywords.
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:57:y:2007:i:1-2:p:27-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.